Located on 1,351 acres, Paradise PFA boasts 68 lakes totaling about 525 acres. The area is intensively managed for all outdoor enthusiasts and allows anglers to enjoy their day of fishing from boat or land. Fish species include largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, crappie and brown bullhead.
New! Catch a big fish at a Public Fishing Area and you may be eligible for an Angler Award or even a PFA Record award. Learn more about Angler Awards.
Accommodations & Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Campground — 7 tent-only campsites, 1 group camp
- Fishing Docks
- Nature Trails
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Sites
- Primitive Campsites
- Paradise Archery Range
- Lake Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bowens Mill Hatchery
- Doerun Pitcher Plant Bog WMA
- Flat Tub WMA
- General Coffee State Park
- Grand Bay WMA
- Horse Creek WMA
- Jefferson Davis State Historic Site
- Reed Bingham State Park
- Reservations and payment must be made online using a credit card at www.GoOutdoorsGeorgia.com, or 1-800-366-2661 Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday–Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Campground opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. Check-out time is 3 p.m.
- Camp only in paid camping site, each site is identified by number.
- When all campsites are filled, no additional campers may stay overnight in the camping area.
- Maximum occupancy of a site is 14 days.
- Campers using the site for 14 days must vacate the area for at least four days.
- Campers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are permitted; however, owners are responsible for their conduct and must clean up after them.
- Consideration of others is important at all times. Please observe quiet time between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.