Big Lazer Creek Shooting Range is located on Big Lazer Creek Wildlife Management Area in Talbot County. The range is closed on Mondays.
- 100-yard Range
- Blanton Creek WMA
- Chattahoochee Bend State Park
- Echeconnee Creek WMA
- F.D. Roosevelt State Park
- Joe Kurz WMA
- Montezuma Bluffs WMA
- Roosevelt's Little White House State Historic Site
- Sandhills WMA: East & West
- Sprewell Bluff WMA: East & West
- West Point WMA
From Talbotton: take Po Biddy Road east to Bunkham Road, turn left on to Bunkham Road and go 2.2 miles and the range will be on your right.