The Two Rivers Gun Range is located in Camden County. Established in 2021, the Two Rivers Gun Range is a new sport shooting facility available to the public in southeast Georgia. This range, offering rifle and pistol shooting opportunities, was developed with the assistance of the Georgia DNR's Wildlife Resources Division, and is managed and operated by Camden County (daily rates or memberships available). Please note that Green Tip or armor piercing ammo is not allowed at the range.
Please watch the required range safety video before heading out to your local range as they can have little to no cell reception. Follow the steps below to complete the required form.
- Visit GoOutdoorsGeorgia
- Go to License & Permits where you’ll be prompted to log in and select ‘Purchase Licenses’
- At the bottom of the page under the ‘Specialty’ section, select ‘Range Safety Video Certification’ and add to cart
- Check out
- Watch the video in its entirety and submit
- Select ‘Check Out Now’
- Process order
- Your completed certification will now be tied to your account
- Pistol Range: 20 stations: 15–25-yard range with Reactive Steel Targets.
- Rifle Range: 12 stations: 50, 100 and 200-yard range featuring digital “live” Kongsberg Target Systems.
- Altama Plantation WMA
- Altamaha WMA
- Ceylon WMA
- Clayhole Swamp WMA
- Dixon Memorial WMA
- Little Satilla WMA
- Paulks Pasture WMA
- Rogers WMA
- Sansavilla WMA
From Folkston: Head north on Okefenokee Pkwy toward W Main St. Turn right at the first cross street onto W Main St after 0.3 miles. W Main St. turns right and becomes 3rd St. Turn left onto GA-40 E/Kingsland Dr. for 7.4 miles. Turn left onto GA-110 E for 1 mile. The range will be on the right.