The Sumac Shooting Range is located on Cohutta Wildlife Management Area in Murray County.
The US Forest Service has switched to a cashless payment system. You will have to download the recreation.gov app, set up an account and pay online to use the facilities. Visit the USFS site for definitive information on using the ranges.
Please note that proof of payment has to be shown at arrival. Cell service can be poor at the ranges so take a screenshot or print off with you.
- 100-yard Range
- Allatoona WMA
- Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
- Arrowhead WMA
- Blue Ridge WMA
- Chestatee WMA
- Chief Vann House State Historic Site
- Conasauga River WMA
- Cooper's Creek WMA
- Coosawattee WMA
- Carter's Lake WMA
- Crockford Pigeon Mountain WMA
- Dahlonega Gold Museum State Historic Site
- Dawson Forest WMA
- Fort Mountain State Park
- target="_blank"John's Mountain WMA
- McGraw Ford WMA
- New Echota State Historic Site
- Pine Log WMA
- Rich Mountain WMA
- Rich Mountain WMA: Cartecay Tract
- Vogel State Park
From Eton: Take Highway 411 N. Turn right on Highway 2. Go to the end of the pavement and pass Cohutta WMA entrance sign on the right. Continue to the top of the hill and the range entrance road will be on the right.