Golfers – Our courses are open and welcome you. Be aware that tee times have been booking up early and are highly recommended. Walk-ins may not find their preferred tee time.
Discover championship golf at affordable prices and see why Georgia State Park Golf Courses are known as “the sweetest deals in golf.” With designs that leverage the spectacular and diverse terrain across the state, Georgia State Park Golf Courses compare favorably to some of the state’s best private courses. “Like playing a resort course...without all the houses” seems to sum it up for most. The Atlanta Journal Constitution describes our courses best, “no development, no distractions and no excuses.”
And yet, for the level of play, our courses remain relaxed environments that welcome families and first-time golfers. Most offer clinics and private instruction for every age and level.
View Upcoming Golf Tournaments
Golf Pass ($35 + tax)
Passes can be purchased from any State Park Golf Course.
Golf Pass Benefits:
- 10% off all retail at any Georgia State Park Golf Course retail stores
- 10% off overnight accommodations in a lodge room at Georgia Veterans and Little Ocmulgee
- 10% off restaurant dining at Little Ocmulgee Lodge and Lake Blackshear Resort
- 15% off cart & green fees on the weekend & holidays
- 25% off cart & green fees during the week
- Valid at all Georgia State Park Golf Courses
Note: Golf pass not valid during Master’s Week.
Membership can be purchased from participating state park golf courses. Price varies by course.
Golf Membership Benefits:
- Only pay cart fee at most state park golf courses
- 10% off all retail at most state park golf courses
- 10% off Cottage stay at most state park golf courses
Membership and benefits are not available at Wallace Adams Golf Course at Little Ocmulgee or Memorial Golf Course at Georgia Veterans.
Reserve Your Tee Time Online Today
- Arrowhead Pointe at Richard B. Russell
- Brazell's Creek at Jack Hill (Gordonia)
- Georgia Veterans Memorial at Lake Blackshear
- Highland Walk at Victoria Bryant
- Meadow Links at George T. Bagby
- The Creek at Hard Labor Creek
- The Lakes at Laura S. Walker
- Wallace Adams at Little Ocmulgee