The West Point Shooting Range is located on West Point Wildlife Management Area in Troup County.
The range recently underwent an 8-month renovation project. Read more about the renovation.
- 150-yard Range
- 25-yard pistol range
- Big Lazer Creek WMA & PFA
- Blanton Creek WMA
- Chattahoochee Bend State Park
- F.D. Roosevelt State Park
- Joe Kurz WMA
- Sprewell Bluff WMA: East & West
- Sweetwater Creek State Park
From LaGrange: Take GA Highway 219 North. 1 mile north of the Chattahoochee River Bridge, turn right at the range sign.