Private boats permitted and boat rentals are available.
There is a Boat Ramp located on Hamburg Campground Road. A $5.00 parking fee is required for vehicles and ample parking located adjacent to the ramp. Boat Motors Are limited to 9 horse power, trolling motors are preferred. All boats must be off of the water by sunset. Campers may tie their boats at the bank of their site.
- 1 hour - $10 per boat
- 2 hours - $18 per boat
- 4 hours - $30 per boat
- 6 hours - $45 per boat
- 8 hours - $60 per boat
- Trolling Motor - $10 per use
- There must be a signed waiver for each participant
- All passengers must wear life jacket at all times
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on boats
- Children under the age of 12 must have an adult (18 years or older) in the boat with them at all times.
- No fishing from aqua cycles
- No pets in the boats
- Do not play in boats
- No splashing or horseplay
- Stay clear of all shore areas and stumps in the lake
- Do not ram other boats
- No food or drinks in boats
For any questions, visit the Visitor Center or call us at 478.552.2393.
- Hamburg State Park
- Paddling at Hamburg State Park (kayaks, aqua cycles, canoes)
- Boating at Georgia State Parks