Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to send in a question or comment via the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division website. We value your time and want to do our best to serve you! Here are some things to keep in mind as you provide your question/comment:
- If your comment deals with an emergency situation that requires immediate attention, such as a public waters fish kill, poaching, boating incident, etc., call 1-800-241-4113 instead of sending an email. This number is available 24 hours a day-7 days a week (AT&T Mobility cell phone customers may dial *DNR).
- Your e-mail will be forwarded to an appropriate WRD employee. However, a response may take approximately 24-48 hours as these employees typically work Monday-Friday/8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Please verify that your e-mail address and phone number is listed correctly. This is the only means of response that WRD personnel will have to provide you with an answer.
- If your question involves a specific resource issue, such as a particular water body or wildlife nuisance/damage issues, be sure to provide the name of the resource and/or your county location. This can greatly expedite a response from the appropriate person. Thank you again for your question/comment.
- Your question about Licenses (Hunting / Fishing) and Boat Registration has most likely been answered before. Please click on these topics above to open a short list of general issues with answers, and choose Frequently Asked Questions in the list to open links to many more answers.