These classes are open to men and women age 12 years old and up, and will focus on those with little to no experience in operating a firearm or bow (depending upon the course). Upon completion, participants will understand, and can demonstrate, how to safely handle, operate, maintain and store these items.
Registration is required and class space is limited! Classes occurring in the next two months include:
- Mike Commander Shooting Range: Pistol Class, Nov. 5, 2018
- Red Hill Shooting Range (Private Range): Pistol Class, Nov. 12, 2018
- Big Lazer Shooting Range: Shotgun Class, Nov. 16, 2018
- Cedar Creek Shooting Range: Pistol, Nov. 27, 2018
- Big Lazer Creek Shooting Range: Pistol, Dec. 14, 2018
Visit https://georgiawildlife.com/give-it-a-shot for a full class listing and links to registration. If you do not currently have a “Customer Account” at www.GoOutdoorsGeorgia.com, you will need to create one prior to registering for the class.
For more information about Georgia shooting ranges, visit www.georgiawildlife.com/locations/ranges.