NORTHWEST GEORGIA (Region 1)
Berry College WMA : The dove field road at Berry College WMA is closed due to flooding. Road will re-open once conditions improve.
Cohutta WMA :
Storm damage has created some road issues on Cohutta WMA (see map ). The Cohutta Ranger District reports the following issues: temporary gates installed just past Three Forks trailhead and just below Barnes Creek falls. You can get on top of the moutain, but will have to come in from Crandall (FSR 630) or Cisco (FSR 17) and go back out the same way. Vehicles hauling trailers greater than 15 feet beyond Hickey Gap campground are discouraged.
CCC Road is closed (from Emory Creek Parking area to Boatright Valley) due to a rockslide (12-29-15).
Rocky Flats Road (FS 630D) is closed due to storm damage and will re-open when repairs are completed.
Crockford-Pigeon Mountain WMA : (posted 4-29-16) Rocky Lane Road will be closed starting Mon. May 2 to complete road repairs. It will re-open on Mon. May 9, 2016.
Zahnd WMA : (posted 4-21-16): Access along South Cedar Lane is currently open.
NORTHEAST GEORGIA (Region 2)
Chestatee WMA : Boggs Creek Road is open for day use only.
- Dawson Forest WMA :Click here for current gate schedule and click here for current trail schedule for City of Atlanta Tract on Dawson Forest WMA (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016).
Lake Russell WMA : USFS has closed all gates on Lake Russell WMA until this winter storm passes (as of Jan. 20, 2016).
Wilson Shoals WMA : Chimney Rd, Turner Ridge Rd and the lower half of Harwick Rd on Wilson Shoals WMA are closed until Monday (Jan. 25, 2016). Access is available through Grant Mill Rd, Hunt Camp Rd and the portion of Harick Rd down to the intersection with Hunt Camp Rd.
EAST CENTRAL GEORGIA (Region 3)
- Tuckahoe WMA : The swamp at Tuckahoe is currently flooded (Nov 12, 2015), making up to 3/4 of the area inaccessible. Staff hopes it will drain prior to November sign-in deer hunt (Nov. 27-Dec. 5), but this depends on rainfall and how much water is released upstream by Corps of Engineers.
WEST CENTRAL GEORGIA (Region 4)
- Beaverdam WMA : Several bottomland roads at Beaverdam WMA will be closed until flood waters of Oconee River recede and roads are suitable for traffic. These roads include Boat Landing Road; Three Bridges Road (closed at first bridge); and the swamp road between Three Bridges Road and Boat Landing Road.
- Clybel WMA (Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center) :
- The 50-yard range is closed on educational Range Days - More information here .
- West Point WMA : The gate by the Edwards Rd Campground on West Point WMA will be closed until further notice due to a logging operation in progress.
SOUTHWEST GEORGIA (Region 5)
- Chickasawhatchee WMA : Due to excess rainfall followed by creek flooding, many roads on this WMA are impassable. Hunters are asked to use caution and should not attempt to drive through flooded areas of the roads.
- Bridges formerly available on this WMA are currently closed (includes bridges on Seven Bridges Road and Flat Loop Road). Alternative routes have been established. Please see linked map for details.
- Mayhaw WMA : Due to excess rainfall followed by creek flooding, many roads on this WMA are impassable. Hunters are asked to use caution and should not attempt to drive through flooded areas of the roads.
- Silver Lake WMA : Due to excess rainfall some roads on this WMA are flooded and impassable. Hunters are asked to use caution and should not attempt to drive through flooded areas of the roads.
SOUTHEAST GEORGIA (Region 6)
COASTAL GEORGIA (Region 7)
 http://georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/hunting/wma/pdfs/CohuttaRangerDistrict road closures 2016_version 2.pdf
 http://georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/hunting/wma/pdfs/WMARoadClosure-DawsonForest 2015-16.pdf
 http://georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/hunting/pdf/WMARoadClosure-DawsonForestTrail 2015-16.pdf
 http://www.gohuntgeorgia.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/maps/wma/region5/Chickasawhatchee_WMA_Line Sept2012.pdf
 http://www.gohuntgeorgia.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/maps/wma/region5/Elmodel_WMA_Line Sept2012.pdf
 http://georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/hunting/pdf/WMARoadClosureGBWMA 2015-16.pdf