General Hunting Regulations
- Hunting Information
- 2017–2018 Major Changes
- 2017–2018 Seasons & Dates
- Deer Either-Sex Map
- Non-Native and Invasive Species
- Georgia Archery Hunting Rules and Information
- Training Dogs
- General Quota Hunts
- Youth Hunts
- Online 2017–2018 Hunting Regulations PDF
- New! 2018 WMA Feral Hog and Coyote Season
All hunters born on or after Jan. 1, 1961 must successfully complete a hunter education course before purchasing a hunting license. Hunter education is not required if purchasing an Apprentice License or short-term license, if you are hunting on your own land, or if you are hunting pen raised game birds on a licensed shooting preserve.
General timeline of developing and proposing hunting regulations to the Board of Natural Resources.
Department of Homeland Security's regulations for bringing a firearm into the U.S. for the purpose of sport hunting.