The following activities are unlawful on PFAs:
- Consume alcoholic beverages except at campsites on the area. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on Rocky Mountain Recreation & PFA.
- Fish except during the time between sunrise and sunset.
- Fish in a pond or lake that has been posted as "closed".
- Fish with any gear other than pole and line.
- Fish with more than two poles and lines.
- Use or possess live fish for bait, unless the lake or pond has been posted otherwise.
- Operate personal watercraft (jet skis), sailboats, or sailboards.
- Park a vehicle at any place within a PFA where signs prohibit parking.
- Drive or otherwise operate a vehicle on any road posted "closed" to vehicular access, drive around a closed gate or cable blocking a road, or drive on any road that is not receiving maintenance for the purpose of vehicular access.
- Camp any place other than designated camping areas. Note: Contact the PFA before visiting for all regulations regarding camping.
- Swim, except at Rocky Mountain Recreation & PFA beach.
- For children under 14 years of age to enter or remain on any PFA unless under the supervision of an adult.
- For horses to be on areas other than those designated as open to equestrian use.