Conference Center and Banquet Hall
Groups may reserve a variety of facilities for meetings, conferences, banquets and other functions at the Charlie Elliott Wildlife Center. The expansive wood and stone Arts and Crafts style buildings were designed to complement the surrounding landscape of the area, providing a beautiful backdrop and comfortably accommodating many types of functions.
Before and after meetings, visitors can tour the exhibits in the Visitors' Center, stroll along nature trails, cast a line in one of 16 fishing ponds or practice their skills at the shooting range.
- 27 hotel-style guest rooms that accommodate up to 80 people.
- An expansive banquet hall with a massive stone fireplace adjoins a 2,500-square-foot deck. The banquet hall currently is furnished for groups up to 325 people, but can accommodate groups as large as 400.
- A variety of delicious buffet menu choices to serve your guests or the flexibility to use a caterer.
- A central meeting room with a covered deck and restroom facilities accommodates up to 70 people.
- Two additional conference rooms each accommodate up to 25 people.
- An on-site professional event coordinator is available to help plan activities.
- Audio-visual equipment rental is available.
Conference facilities include a large main conference room with adjoining covered patio and deck that accommodates up to 70 people and two additional conference rooms that accommodate up to 25 people each. Large windows afford stunning views of the lake and surrounding natural hardwood forest.
Costs: Based on meeting room(s) required, rates range from $100 to $2500. Call 770.784.3152 for specific pricing.
Twenty-seven hotel-style guest rooms are available near Clubhouse Lake. Eleven rooms have two full-size beds, seven rooms have two sets of bunk beds, five rooms have one bunk and one full-size bed, two rooms have one full-size and one twin, and two rooms have two twin beds. A handicapped accessible room is available in each of the lodge buildings.
Costs: $50 per night, single or double occupancy. $60 per night, triple or quad occupancy.
The banquet hall has a massive stone fireplace inside the hall and outside on the adjoining deck. Meal plans for both overnight and day meetings can be tailored to fit any need.
Guests may arrange for meals to be catered as long as the caterer is registered with the Conference Center. Please call 770.784.3152 for meals and banquet hall rental pricing.
- Charlie Elliott requires contracts for reservations of any type. All reservations require a damage and security deposit.
- Meeting and lodge room reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to the event will have the damage and security deposit refunded in full; less notice results in forfeiture of the damage and security deposit. Banquet hall reservations cancelled more than 120 days before an event will have the damage and security deposit refunded in full; less notice results in forfeiture of the entire damage and security deposit.
- Pricing for conference rooms, lodging and dining/banquet hall listed assumes use of on-site meal services. If a group uses outside services (caterer, etc.), room rental prices are subject to change.
- Currently, a DVD player, flip charts and screens are included in room rental costs. For additional audio-visual needs, please call for rental costs.
- Telephones and televisions are not available in rooms - helping you to focus on business or educational purposes! Phones are available for local calls or for calling card use at the Conference Room and Dining/Banquet Hall.
- Housekeeping staff clean rooms prior to your arrival and after your departure. Additional towels are available upon request.
- If your organization is tax-exempt and/or hotel/motel tax exempt, you must provide a copy of the official governmental form for exemption for each tax upon reservation or taxes will be charged.
- Sales Tax is not included in rate quotes.
- This facility is a smoke-free and tobacco-free environment. Smoking or other tobacco use is permitted only in designated areas outside the buildings.
For more information or to make a reservation, contact:
Lacy Mitchell, Charlie Elliott Conference Coordinator - P: (770) 784-3152; F: 770-784 3116; Email: email@example.com